Launch and Change Management Specialist - Manufacturing TSR
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements "Network. Inform. Integrate.", i.e. hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.
* Safeguarding the flow of information and materials in conjunction for new projects with the customer and external supply centers, with the aim of 100% customer supply in preserial phase, explicit orientation to customer requirements;
* Working on introduction of new projects with project teams, in order to ensure a timely introduction of finished goods;
* Develop, introduce and drive measures in order to avoid safety cases;
* Active participation in the Project Meetings;
* Create Logistic time schedule based on the project time schedule and internal Logistic concept based on information from sales and NPL/PM;
* Enter, verify and adjust ramp up plan in local SAP/ SAP APO for correct input for PSS (production planner) in order to ensure proper production planning of the preserial parts;
* Meet the required & specific KPIs.
* University Degree;
* Advanced English Knowledge;
* Project Management Skills;
* Coaching and Mentoring Skills;
* SAP, Incoterm Knowledge;
* MS Office Knowledge;
* German Knowledge is a plus.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.