IT Specialist for Engineering Applications-IT CenterEurope TSR
Are you willing to work in a young and motivated team?
Are you already an expert or would you like to develop your skills in the area of IT Architecture?
Then Continental IT Center Europe is the place for you! With more than 100 specialists in IT Center Europe we are offering challenging projects, a great team to work in and various possibilities to develop your expertise by learning new and complex business processes, technologies, systems and tools. We are looking for a passionate IT specialist, who will be responsible to create and maintain a holistic architecture of the IT landscape in Continental.
Your main tasks will be:
* Maintain a high-level Architecture view across applications, projects, technologies, strategies and demands;
* Create and maintain global Enterprise Architecture data model and workflows to cover current engineering needs and future evolutions;
* Constantly interact and work with colleagues from the business units to develop a common architectural vision and strategy;
* Develop and document architecture related guidelines;
* Use and share your expertise at worldwide level for generating innovative solutions.
* Academic degree in the field of engineering, computer science or equivalent qualifications;
* Basic knowledge in the field of product development processes in the automotive industry;
* Basic knowledge in the Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) environment;
* English - Advanced;
* Good communication skills;
* Agile mindset to quickly adapt to the new market trends. Would be an advantage:
* Experience in architecture languages and methods (SysML, UML, SOA, Archimate) as well as experience in dealing with architecture case tools (Rhapsody, SPARX EA);
* Knowledge in tool suites like ALM (e.g. IBM Jazz) or PLM (e.g. PTC Windchill);
* Experience in TOGAF Architecture Development Method (ADM).
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs around 235,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary.