Inside Account Manager for UK & Ireland
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Veeam Software active
View all jobs Inside Account Manager for UK & Ireland active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
If you're looking for a unique sales opportunity in a fun but professional, market-leading software vendor, then read on!
The Inside Sales Account Executive is responsible for a coordinated sales effort with Veeam's Enterprise Account Manager (EAM) in the given territory (UK & Ireland). The role will focus on account profiling, prospecting for solution opportunities and managing leads to qualify sales opportunities into Veeam's largest Named Accounts. The successful candidate will prospect for new lines of business within the Enterprise space, with the ultimate goal of introducing Veeam and the EAM in the territory to the qualified client. The Inside Account Executive will partner with 1 Enterprise Account Manager in the field to develop the largest Named Accounts in the given area.
We are therefore looking for candidates with exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English, excellent research skills and a proven ability to use initiative and work within a fast-paced environment.
In return, we can offer excellent benefits such as wellness program which includes gym membership and massages in the office, flexible benefits package which includes private medical for you and your dependents, dental cover and transportation allowance, an exceptional mature working environment with cool breakout areas and training and development opportunities to further progress your career.
Now is your chance to be part of a winning team and contribute to our continued success story!
- Qualification of incoming leads from a given set of accounts (agreed with the Enterprise Account Managers);
- Utilizing Social Networks, partner endorsements and other techniques for access to key contact persons within accounts;
- Establishing the initial relationship, clarifying the roles of contacts and creation of organizational charts as well as influence maps;
- Collecting information about the organizational structure, key geographies and subsidiaries as well as identifying the potential needs of the customer
- Mapping out the key vendor relationships for both competitive, partner and complimentary technologies;
- Setting up meetings with key people and decision makers within the targeted accounts;
- Identifying the key business and IT initiatives and provide the consultative selling experience;
- Updating and maintaining prospect and customer accounts in Veeam CRM system (SalesForce.Com);
- Maintaining and promoting a successful and positive work environment;
- Self-education on sales and technical related matters;
- Developing a solid working knowledge of virtualization-related subjects and Veeam Software products and keep track of new product releases (Veeam and competition) as well as marketing updates;
- Bachelor's Degree required (a combination of education and experience will be considered.)
- Enterprise sales experience is good to have.
- Demonstrated ability to assess customer requirements, identify business problems, and demonstrate proposed solutions.
- Excellent communication skills, with knowledge of basic business research tools.
- Capacity of innovative thinking and problem-solving; negotiation skills
- Fluency in English