ALTEN Romania, part of the international ALTEN Group - with a unique position as Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and IT systems since 1996. The company comprises 2 divisions specialized on its core capabilities: ENGINEERING and IT. These two divisions are: ALTEN TECHNO and ALTEN KEPLER.Cerinte
To ensure success in this role, you need the following experience and skills:
• Graduate of the Faculty of Road Vehicles or Engineers of Mechanical Constructions;
• Experience with road vehicles, advanced engine knowledge;
• Having theoretical knowledge of metrology;
• Experience with Microsoft Office Package (Word, Excel, PPT).
A typical day might include the following:
• Responsible for reception, photos of the assembled engine, and driving subjects;
• Organizing the disassembly of the engine and the gearbox according to the plans, including the reservation of the necessary materials and disassembly means;
• Measuring the masses of the parts and their labeling;
• Having metrology activities, measuring the engine and gearbox components;
• Analyzing the technical solutions found and performing a level 1 validation;
• Ensuring synthetic presentation reports of the engine and gearbox;
• Making comparative reports on the car engine and gearbox;
• Preparing the static analysis reports (in Word and PDF format).