Junior Technical Support Engineer – System
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Connect 44 active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior Technical Support Engineer – System active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Connect44 was founded in the heart of Switzerland. Our goal was to support Telecom Operators and Equipment Manufacturers to design, manage and Optimise Mobile Networks. Starting with some of the first 2G voice networks, we began to grow our team of professionals to equip ourselves for new projects with new technologies and new ways of working. Investing substantial amounts of our budget on training, we started to move into 3G then 4G. Soon came the changes to IP networks, VOIP and preparing networks for large amounts of data by modernisation of old analogue networks to the digital standards. Over the past years Connect44 has steadily developed key longterm partnerships with its clients in many European countries with offices in Switzerland, UK, Germany, France, Romania and Chile.Cerinte
•Mainstream servers (HUAWEI, Lenovo, Dell, HPE, etc.), including: microcode upgrade, management module configuration, RAID configuration, installation and replacement of accessories, and installation of operating systems (Window, Linux, ESX).
• Mainstream low-end storage (HUAWEI, Lenovo, Dell EMC, HPE, NetApp), including: installation and replacement of accessories, microcode upgrade, management module configuration, RAID, LUN, host mapping, etc.
• Brocade SAN switches, including: initial configuration, zone configuration, etc.
• VMware vSphere includes: installing ESX, vCenter, configuring virtual networks, storage, clusters, creating virtual machine modules, etc.
• Microsoft Hyper-v, including: installing Hyper-v, SCVMM, configuring virtual network, storage, cluster, creating virtual machine modules, etc.
• Windows and Linux operating systems, including: user and permissions configuration; storage, network, configuration; plus, domain, etc.
• Windows roles and services, including: install and configure AD, File Server, DFS, NTP, KMS, etc.
• Excellent communication skills in English, German or Mandarin is a plus.
• Good telephone manner.
• Ability to work on own and under pressure.
• Respond to queries and requests for assistance, logging and updating those queries to reflect the ongoing status using the helpdesk ticket system; ensure queries and requests are responded to within the set SLAs agreed between CTE and customers.
• Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions.
• Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers.
• Arrange delivery of spare parts to customers to ensure SLAs are adhered to; along with arranging/chasing the return of faulty parts.
• Monitor TAC delivery KPI.
• Assist in setup, configuration and maintenance of servers, storages, desktops, audio, visual, printing, software’s and networks
• Fault diagnosis, log collection and resolution of issues, in co-operation with system and equipment suppliers as appropriate
• Manage and arrange 3rd-party engineers for onsite trouble-shooting at customer’s sites.
• Perform service survey after ticket closure.
• Travel may be required within EU.
• Follow processes of network security and data protection.
• This is an opportunity for someone who possesses patience, empathy for customers, and the wish to hone skills whilst providing customer value. Technical training will be provided.