HR Reporting and Data Analyst
Voted the Most Desired Employer in Romania, in the Financial Services Industry, three consecutive times, in the Catalyst surveys, Deloitte Romania provides services in audit, tax, legal, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, business processes as well as technology services, through 2,000 professionals. The Regional Audit Delivery Center (RADC) provides Audit services to various Country Member Firms from Deloitte Central Europe and to their clients. The Tax & Legal Delivery Center (TLDC) offers services focused on 5 service lines: GES (Global Employer Services), Business Tax, Global Tax Center Europe, Global Trade Advisory (GTA) and Legal Center of Excellence (CoE).
Worldwide, Deloitte serves four out of five Fortune Global 500 companies through a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, with over 330,000 professionals. The organization is recognized among “World’s Best Workplaces™” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune and among “World’s Most Attractive Employers”, by Universum, according to 2020 surveys.
We believe that innovation comes from contrasting disciplines, backgrounds and cultural perspectives and that the innovative solutions our people deliver have to always make an impact that matters. We celebrate individual strengths and we prioritize our people’s well-being.
You bring the ambition, we’ll provide the opportunities.
Who we're looking for
We are looking for an experienced professional who has:
• A bachelor's degree
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in the field of human resources / financial / analysis and reporting
• Advanced Excel skills
• Ideally SAP and Microsoft Power BI knowledge
• Strong problem-solving skills; ability to make independent decisions, manage conflicting priorities in a fast paced environment
• Demonstrated ability in developing new processes and improving current ones
• People management capabilities
• Fluency in English
Your future role
• Enhance the reporting and data analytics capability of the HR team;
• Analyze collected data, determining trends, reconciling differences and reporting information to obtain a synthetic overview of the workforce data and staff costs
• Respond to ad-hoc reporting requests by gathering and analyzing relevant data from various sources;
• Develop expertise in the range of tools available to the wider HR team including team support on HRIS tool (SAP), in particular the reporting capability
• Proactively manage the relationship with the internal stakeholders