Inetum is an agile IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow.
Vauban, the Romanian division of Inetum, is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 13 years of activity. Vauban has over 450 employees who provide, from the service centers in Bucharest, Pitesti and Constanta, IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development services, digital services, solutions for Smart City.
• A strong background in Project Management Office, ideally with previous roles in financial services or infrastructure transformation
• Knowledge of the Software Delivery Life Cycle (SDLC) and the release into production
• Complex programme tracking experience with the ability to create, manipulate and maintain tracking spreadsheets
• Knowledge of techniques for data organization, analysis and reporting (scorecards, management summaries etc.)
• Business analysis skills including requirements gathering, documentation and process design
• Strong communication and time management skills with excellent self-motivation
• Strong relationship management skills with the ability to negotiate.
This role ensures that the in-scope CTB investments are compliant with the bank’s Change Governance Policy by working to ensure that:
• Internal app is used as the golden source reporting tool for project management and completed to a satisfactory standard
• Programme-level governance meeting materials meet Change Governance standards
• The Change Governance lifecycle management requirements are met.
The PMO will be supporting the Transformation Factory Programme which is meant to modernize the bank’s legacy infrastructure and reduce Run The Bank costs.