Technical Business Systems Analyst | Location:Cluj
Sales Consulting activates on the HR market since 1998, having a national coverage in several areas of expertise: recruiting and selection assessment center HR market mapping/due diligence projects, personnel leasing, payroll.
Sales Consulting has 2 fully operational branches: Cluj-Napoca (also the head-office) and Bucharest.
We are developing various projects (Recruitment, Training and Consultancy) in some of the most varied type of industries:
- AUTOMOTIVE/PRODUCTION/ENGINEERING (Specialists and Middle & Top Management positions)
- OUTSOURCING (BPO/SSC/CC)
- IT & C (C++, C#, .NET, Java, Linux etc)
- FMCG (sales & purchasing positions; all levels)
- PHARMA (all levels)
- Bachelor degree in relevant business or IT technology discipline
- Five or more years’ experience in IT/systems analysis/support and software development utilizing current technology and advanced level programming languages.
- Experience in object-oriented design/programming on Microsoft Visual Studio .NET; Microsoft SQL Databases; SQL Server Reporting services; C# development; .NET;
- Experience with, or exposure to, the latest Digital transformation trends; Cloud applications, API platforms, RPA, and Analytics.
- Functional expertise in one or more business areas (Distribution, Manufacturing, Planning, Finance). Manufacturing and Shopfloor application experience is a clear advantage.
- Experience in using ERP/integrated business systems solutions.
- Exposure to system implementation projects, through direct participation or project management.
- Ability to understand evolving technologies and relate to current business demands.
- Fluent English language skills; verbal, reading and writing. Other European languages are an advantage.
Participate and provide expertise in all areas related to IT/Business Systems, and related implementation projects.
- Perform analysis on business systems, data and technical issues and provide guidance in change management (advise, design, lead, coordinate).
- Communicate effectively with different suppliers, project teams and business stakeholders to ensure a smooth implementation of business systems changes.
- Collaborate with contractors to ensure delivery of software and services according to timing and quality expectations.
- Provide ongoing Production support for implemented systems (Oracle, Shopfloor and connected applications): perform troubleshooting, root cause analysis and resolve system issues or lead the issue resolution process; communicate promptly and efficiently with relevant support groups; facilitate relationship between support groups and business users and initiate escalations, when appropriate.
- Lead or participate in small to medium project activities based on Waterfall or Agile project methodologies: Assist with technical requirements definition, impact analysis and implementation estimation and planning; Test script design and unit testing, validating of results and technical sign off.
- Design and develop software solutions for use in multiple functional areas, mainly related to manufacturing and the interfaces between the local applications and the core ERP system and other manufacturing software. Support with database development, maintenance, connection and implementation. Create and maintain documentation for software applications.
- Be involved with, and where needed drive, activities related to Emerson’s Digital Transformation.