LEAD ENGINEER, Location: Bucharest
Sales Consulting activates on the HR market since 1998, having a national coverage in several areas of expertise: recruiting and selection assessment center HR market mapping/due diligence projects, personnel leasing, payroll.
Sales Consulting has 2 fully operational branches: Cluj-Napoca (also the head-office) and Bucharest.
We are developing various projects (Recruitment, Training and Consultancy) in some of the most varied type of industries:
- AUTOMOTIVE/PRODUCTION/ENGINEERING (Specialists and Middle & Top Management positions)
- OUTSOURCING (BPO/SSC/CC)
- IT & C (C++, C#, .NET, Java, Linux etc)
- FMCG (sales & purchasing positions; all levels)
- PHARMA (all levels)
- Experience with Angular/React/NodeJS;
- Experience with Kafka and RESTful;
- 4 or more years of experience developing services and APIs;
- Extensive use of open-source products/services;
- API/microservices, streaming services or UX development;
- A solid understanding of best practices for software development including testing, monitoring, and
- Desire to go beyond the functional solution to build maintainable and well tested code;
- A desire to partner closely with product managers to refine the product;
- Ability to articulate and champion design strategies related to scalability, maintainability, performance,
security and usability;
- Experience with highly scalable systems in an AWS ecosystem (Docker & Kubernetes);
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery technologies.
- BS in Computer Science or MS preferred;
- Work to maintain system and data security at a high standard, ensuring the confidentiality, integrity
and availability the application is not compromised. Adhere to industry best practice coding
standards and verify all code developed is free from bugs and security vulnerabilities
- Consume Architecture documents from enterprise architects and develop technical requirements and specifications;
- Develop and test code;
- Ensure code performs optimally;
- Ensure code adheres to the Security standards;
- Conduct code reviews and technical design and specification reviews for developers in the program;
- Lead and coach developers in the program to deliver simple, highly performing code, adhering to the
Enterprise architecture set by the architects;
- Lead continuous integration and delivery practices, including branching and merging of code for releases;
- Work closely with the product owner and QA analyst to deliver release notes;
- Follow Agile practices.
Only eligible candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding!