Customer Experience Specialist (15 - 00 pm)
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 122,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.Cerinte
- BA degree or equivalent experience;
- Fluency in English (written and spoken);
- Minimum experience in customer service/ order administration, customer facing (internal or external) or sales environment including close liaison with account managers and partners in a channel go to market model;
- Computer literate with competency in Windows and MS Office skills;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Act as primary point of contact to accept service orders from customers via email and phone;
- Answer customer inquiries and effectively communicate the process and procedures for clear understanding;
- Process customer requests for contract cancellations and/ or credits;
- Review order requests against defined set of requirements to determine compliance – this includes sold-to/ ship-to/ bill-to authority, validity of requested pricing, financial terms and service availability;
- Accurately enter orders into CRM system for fulfillment within a specified timeframe from receipt;
- Keep Supervisor/ Senior apprised of potential problems and escalate as required by the situation.
- Monday - Friday
- 15:00 PM - 00:00 AM.
- A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity and innovation;
- Market specific training and on-going personal development;
- Career growth opportunities;
- Experienced leaders to support your professional development;
- Dynamic and international work environment.
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.