Location: Zalau – Romania
Department: Procurement - well organized & meticulous, direct interaction with production – technical - fast-paced work environment, teamwork & Collaboration
Purpose: Purchases in due time industrial services, and not only, from approved suppliers, optimizing the purchasing cycle, maximizing quality, minimizing costs through use of competitive bidding, eAuctions, opportunity assessments, spend analysis, ensuring that purchase orders and contracts comply with all specifications.
- Identify, analyze, manage relations with new or existing suppliers
- Carry out procurement processes, supporting users in the requirement fulfillment, selecting vendors and performing TCO, negotiating best conditions, leveraging frame agreements
- Developing internal/external networks, increasing service levels to stakeholders (Including Manufacturing, Maintenance, Quality, Engineering, Legal) and complying with the normative systems
- Analyze and decide upon de best commercial conditions offered by suppliers, meet cost savings targets, implement process improvement initiatives and deliver KPI
- 2-5 years of previous experience in a similar position
- Candidates with previous experience or background in maintenance/production, presents an advantage.
- Previous exposure to commercial and legal terms.
- Degree: Preferably Engineering (Mechanical / Industrial / Robotics etc.)
- Language: Advanced in English
- IT tools: good MO skills (especially Excel), previous use of ERP tools
- relational skills (ability to persuade and convince others, excellent negotiation and argumentation skills, ability to interact with people at any level, create and maintain network)
- leadership to implement internal procurement projects, external benchmarks as well as manage the day by day purchasing and correlated activities
- able to adapt fast to our domain/ products and services, ability to understand and respond to internal and external client needs and achieve mastery in service delivery.
- personal commitment, tenacity and energy, good problem solving skills in order to achieve results efficiently.
- able to work under pressure and to tackle multiple subjects at the time ( multitasking)
- good analytical skills.
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Bonus
- Flexible working schedule
- Flexible Benefits
- 24 days annual leave