Placement Institutional Relationships Specialist
Teach for Romania este o organizație non-guvernamentală, parte din rețeaua globală Teach for All, care caută și pregătește oameni valoroși, cu sau fără experiență anterioară de predare, pentru a deveni profesori în învățământul de stat, pentru copiii din medii vulnerabile.
Pentru un tânăr în România de astăzi, educația, cunoștințele pe care le dobândește și mediul în care crește sunt cruciale pentru oportunitățile la care are acces mai departe.
Calitatea educației pe care acesta o primește până la vârsta de 15 ani este determinantă pentru parcursul său ulterior în viață.
Bachelor or Masters degree in relevant fields;
Minimum 2 years of experience in a role working in direct contact with public institutions;
Knowledge of the educational system;
Driver’s license: B category.
We are looking for someone with:
Conflict management skills;
Strong communication skills;
Capacity for autonomy;
Strong critical & creative thinking;
Good Strategic thinking;
Good Time management skills;
Process management skills.
The educational system and the Methodology of teachers’ mobility;
English: B1 level and above;
PC skills: MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
Is connected to education and social domains, willing to work for systemic impact and innovation;
Is deeply committed to Teach for Romania’s vision and fit with Teach for Romania’s culture and values;
Operates with urgency and sense of possibility to achieve ambitious goals.
Is tolerant, responsible;
Is a person with integrity and a lot of patience;
Conducts the relationships with diplomacy
· Facilitate the integration of participants into the educational system:
· Search for available teacher’s positions vacancies;
· Identify the viable vacancies options in the Romanian educational system, in collaboration with the participants, based on the existing legal context and the preferences of the participants in the program;
· Providing support in drafting the necessary paperwork and in preparing for the public meeting in which the vacant spots are allotted .
· Take the necessary steps to ensure the continuity of program participants in the same schools;
· Develop and maintain the relationships at institutional level (directors, inspectors, mayors, other institutions), through visits in communities, meetings and the prevention and management of possible conflicts;
· Develop relations with other government institutions and with other NGOs;
· Participate and contribute to organizing the events related to the area;
· Analyse and process data, for reporting purposes.
A chance to do high-significance work in education (more access to excellent education for all children);
The opportunity to build up your skills and develop yourself personally and professionally;
Access to training and learning opportunities inside the organization and from our learning partners;
An excellent working environment in a value-based organizational culture;
Access to a global community of experienced and talented specialists and first-hand innovative approaches and models from the Teach for All network.
The selection process will consist in:
Screening, based on resume and motivation letter;
Interview with the HR department and PIR;
Interview with the CPO.