2nd Level Technical Support Engineer
Inetum is an agile IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow.
Vauban, the Romanian division of Inetum, is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 13 years of activity. Vauban has over 450 employees who provide, from the service centers in Bucharest, Pitesti and Constanta, IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development services, digital services, solutions for Smart City.
• Being the single point of contact/act as a true "Technical Advisor" and offering 1st and 2nd line technical support which includes managing software licenses, software and hardware troubleshooting for PCs, MAC’s and USB / LAN Printers, deploying new workstations or replacing faulty devices
• Organizing, prioritizing, and solving open cases managed by our ticketing system and respecting the SLA. Offering advice in the use of specific software, creating necessary documentation, diagrams, and any other necessary detailed instructions for employees to better understand the newly implemented technologies
• Creating reports and statements to ensure synchronization between the Corporate Partners from different sites
• Offering remote or telephone support to other offices of our company.
You will work with :
• Servers and Consoles : Active Directory, Exchange Server, Fileserver, Skype For Business, VMWare, JAMF/Casper, Juniper/VPN, Microsoft Team Foundation, SCCM, MobileIron, DNS, DHCP, PRTG, Zoom, Office 365, (Network Layer 4).
You will handle the :
• Security area : Being responsible for keeping security software installs on devices at 100% compliance, updating security software, and troubleshooting
• Mobile Devices : Supporting Android and iOS devices, managing through Mobile Iron Console
• Assisting and providing specific training for installing and using the meeting rooms equipment
• Administrating the Asset Management components via Microsoft Dynamics NAV
• Being the Focal point for all sessions on the technical maintenance side, including verification and upgrades
• Reporting the needs of the local employees in order to facilitate their work and/or increase their work productivity.