Contract Specialist with French or German, Location:Cluj
Sales Consulting activates on the HR market since 1998, having a national coverage in several areas of expertise: recruiting and selection assessment center HR market mapping/due diligence projects, personnel leasing, payroll.
Sales Consulting has 2 fully operational branches: Cluj-Napoca (also the head-office) and Bucharest.
We are developing various projects (Recruitment, Training and Consultancy) in some of the most varied type of industries:
- AUTOMOTIVE/PRODUCTION/ENGINEERING (Specialists and Middle & Top Management positions)
- OUTSOURCING (BPO/SSC/CC)
- IT & C (C++, C#, .NET, Java, Linux etc)
- FMCG (sales & purchasing positions; all levels)
- PHARMA (all levels)
• University Degree in Law, Business or related studies required.
• Minimum 2 to 5 years of contract management experience or legal experience with specific focus on contract review and negotiation.
• Exposure to international legal and business environment.
• Experience with contract workflow and contract life cycle management tools highly desired.
• Draft, review and assist in the negotiation of sales agreements with strategic accounts (such as project agreements in various countries in Europe, Middle East & Africa and master supply agreements in various countries or with a regional or worldwide scope).
• Analyze contract terms and conditions to verify compliance with applicable laws and regulations, corporate policies and team guidelines and identify business and legal risks; draft redlined recommendations, formulate risk mitigation and transfer solutions to minimize risks.
• Collaborate with the pricing team to document the pricing terms of the contracts.
• Support upon request the sales organization in the direct negotiations of the contract terms and conditions with customers’ procurement groups or legal counsels.
• Coach and provide individual and team training to the sales organization on contract strategies and topics.
• Contribute to developing processes and digital tools to enhance the visibility of contract terms within the organization and efficient management of the contract lifecycle.
Only eligible candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!