Business Intelligence Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Philip Morris Romania active
View all jobs Business Intelligence Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
Welcome to Philip Morris International’s (PMI) affiliates in Romania, Philip Morris Romania SRL and Philip Morris Trading SRL.
Philip Morris Trading SRL, based in Bucharest, is responsible for the sale and merchandizing of PMI brands throughout the country. We have a dynamic brand portfolio that includes top international brands such as IQOS, Marlboro, Chesterfield, L&M and Virginia Slims. Philip Morris Trading SRL was established in 1997 and today employs more than 250 people in its head office and regional sales offices.
Philip Morris Romania SRL is our manufacturing factory based in Otopeni and employs more than 700 people. The factory has recently received a 490 million euro investment in becoming a new tobacco products – HEETS for the IQOS tobacco heating system. The factory serves the international demand of countries as Japan, but also EU countries where IQOS is sold.
We are also strongly committed to making a difference in the communities where our employees live and work. We support nonprofit organizations in the fields of education, culture, domestic violence prevention, and the fight against hunger and extreme poverty.
- SQL querying hands-on experience (or similar)
- 1-year experience in a similar position/project would be a plus
- Analytical skills
- Solution oriented
- Excellent communication skills and collaboration capabilities
- Fluency in English
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business, Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Management, Accounting would be a plus
- Power BI experience would be a plus
We guarantee a dynamic environment and lots of learning opportunities. If you are up for the challenge let us know, we will be thrilled to meet you!
Business Intelligence Analyst
(2 years temporary contract with Randstad for Philip Morris)
As a Business Intelligence Analyst at PMI you will be responsible for helping our business functions to leverage data and identify opportunities for improvement, spot trends, as well as recognize potential issues and offer solutions. Your work will be aimed towards improving efficiency, increasing productivity, and driving profits.
Main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Developing and managing business intelligence solutions for the organization
- Learning and fully understanding the data landscape in databases and applications
- Develop policies and procedures for the collection and analysis of data
- Reviewing and validating data
- Gathering end user reporting and dashboard requirements
- Supporting dashboards’ development and creating reports for various functions within the organization
- Communicating insights to senior management and across the organization
- Creating and maintaining documentation that includes design, requirements, and user manuals for the organization
- Identifying the development needs for the purpose of streamlining and improving the operations
- Monitor analytics and metrics results
- Perform data profiling to identify and understand anomalies
- Day-to-day support activities for database, applications, dashboards, analysis, and reports