Java Developer for Automotive EB Assist BusTools
Elektrobit (EB) is a leader in automotive software with over 30 years serving the industry, EB’s software powers over 1 billion devices in more than 100 million vehicles and offers flexible, innovative solutions for driver assistance. Of course, we owe our success especially to our employees—whom we support above all through an extremely pleasant working atmosphere which has received several awards and many other positive aspects.
Apply today and become part of a successful global player in automotive software development that highly values its employee-oriented company culture with its flat hierarchies, creative working atmosphere, and flexible working hours. We offer you the freedom to work self-reliantly and have career prospects based on your performance.
- 5+ years of experience in working with Java 8 / Scala / C# / Python or another object-oriented programming language. Functional programming background is preferred;
- Experience in working with the following stack: Git, Docker, Gradle, Ant, basic CI / CD concepts like Jenkins pipelines;
- Automotive network communications protocols: Ethernet, Can, Flexray;
- Eclipse RCP plugin development;
- Previous experience with Classic Autosar is a big plus;
- Previous experience with SQL & Hibernate is also a big plus;
- Previous experience in a position of technical lead/architect is also a big plus;
- Good knowledge of English, both written and spoken;
- Autonomous and self-reliant way of working;
- You are communicative and a strong team player;
- Transform user stories from the product owner or the clients into technical user stories for the team. Interact with the project team in order to define additional stories/requirements;
- Continuously refactor/improve the existing code base (a constant percentage of each working sprint is allocated towards this);
- Work in an agile team with people which have been involved in product development for more than two years (and coordinate them from a technical point of view);
- Code in a TDD way with a proper code review process in place and with experienced developers.
- Learn Autosar, how car networks and the communication in between different components is designed to work. Complex technical stack which goes through all the layers, from desktop application coding to Linux development to hardware interfacing and the physical layer;
- Being part of the team that develops the company's second best-selling product;
- Being part of a team that has full responsibility in Brasov. Know-how and mentoring can be performed by colleagues from our site. The real Hw modules are also available in Brasov;
- Multiple technical careers opportunities;
- Being part of the product line EB Assist, which targets OEMs and tier 1s, who want to validate autonomous driving functions and advanced bus communication features;
- Career opportunities corresponding to your professional success;
- The possibility to develop advanced technology and to transform it into enriching end user experiences;
- An international and multicultural working environment in a prestigious company;
- A motivating and engaging work environment;
- Being part of a young, dynamic and motivated team;
- Trainings to familiarize you with EB software products and tools;
- We offer our employees the opportunity to take advantage of further education in our own academy in addition to other schemes that help our employees to find the right Work-Life Balance for themselves;
- Flexible work time;
- Premium insurance to medical services;
- 13th salary and loyalty bonus;
- EB Way of working and Way of life.