Internship program - HR Admin
We are Schlumberger, the leading provider of technology and services to the energy industry. Throughout much of the oil and gas lifecycle in over 120 countries; we design, develop, and deliver technology and services that transforms how work is done.
We define the boundaries of the industry by unleashing our talented people’s energy. We’re looking for innovators to join our diverse community of colleagues and develop new solutions and push the limits of what’s possible.
If you share our passion for discovery and want to find out what you could really do, then here is the place to do it.
Maximum 1-year experience in an HR department
Certified Human Resources Administrator - represents an advantage
Able to work in a fast-paced environment
Proves intercultural adaptability and sensitivity
Loyalty, commitment, engagement and confidentiality
Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact with all organizational levels
Required to handle a large volume of work and data entry.
- Maintains new employee files (employee information, personal data, tax data, policies acknowledgment) and transfers the information to Payroll & Personnel Admin, so HR information and records are accurate and secure within the HR systems
- Maintains records, documents, compiles information/ data and responds to routine requests with standard answers.
- Complete, check and process HR-related forms and handles documents in accordance with established guidelines so that HR-related matters are administered quickly and accurately (may include medical statements, insurance claims, social security, other government forms).
- Responds to routine enquiries and assist employees and managers with standard answers.
- Combines data from a number of different sources, in order to produce reports in the requested format.
- The employee may be assigned other duties, in addition to, or in lieu of those described above, according to the needs of the location or Company.
What we offer:
Your internship would be a paid program, with a labor contract for a period of 6 months, 8 hrs /day with the possibility to become a permanent colleague of ours
Meaningful responsibility from day one
Challenging job in a dynamic, multinational and diverse work environment
Meal tickets & Additional contribution for lunch
Medical coverage at Medicover
Flexible with your exams program
Learn on the job and apply the knowledge from university
The possibility to become a permanent employee
Feel free to apply now!