Associate Business Analyst - Corporate Card Program Administrator
Oracle, a global provider of enterprise cloud computing, empowers businesses of all sizes on their digital transformation journey. With 430,000 customers in 175 countries, Oracle provides leading-edge capabilities in Software as a Service, Platform as a Service, Infrastructure as a Service, and Data as a Service.
Our mission is to transform our world for the better through innovative technologies.
• Ability to write and verbally communicate in English. Preferred efficiency level B/C
• Ability to deal with potentially confrontational situations with patience and tact
• Excellent research and problem solving skills
• Organized, detail-oriented and refined time management skills
• Ability to work independently and in a small team environment
• Proficient in Email and Excel
• College degree
• Finance, banking or Oracle experience a plus, but not a requirement
Oracle's Global Corporate Card administration team is looking for an individual to handle our India credit card program and work on various departmental projects/tasks.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Handling employee inquiries related to their Corporate Card (i.e. application processing/status, terminations, general questions, limit review, credit balance refunds, etc.)
• Collaboration with Oracle departments and card supplier to resolve issues which can be complex in nature
• Debt collection and minimizing risk
• Perform account reconciliations
• Report generation and analysis
• Investigation and compliance work
• Handle projects independently or as part of a team
• Provide backup coverage for other regions/countries when needed
• Prepare business requirements for new system solutions and functionalities
• Verify the card application process, the documentation of this process and solve issues within this process
• Update Oracle systems with credit card information
• Perform investigative reporting and analysis
• Be a member of project teams focused on improving the Card Program and employee experience
As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).