CSS and HTML Developer Trainee
EveryMatrix is a leading IT software supplier for the iGaming industry, with products like a fully managed, multi award-winning sportsbook, dozens of casino and live casino providers integrated into one lobby & wallet, a vendor neutral gaming management platform with payment processing and much more.
· Basic HTML and CSS knowledge proven by a portfolio
· Basic Photoshop skills
· Willing to learn how to use Figma and Adobe XDesign for web development
· Technical bachelor / university student/graduate.
· English (written and spoken);
· Attention to all the details.
· Team spirit.
· Excellent time management skills.
· Very good communication & social skills.
Nice to have (not mandatory):
· Experience writing SASS/SCSS code
· Usability & Accessibility notions introduced into good practices.
· Web Design skills;
· Knowledge of GitLab CI;
· Knowledge of Adobe suite.
· Collaborates with developers to achieve the requirements.
· Help architect the CSS structure of our Sports platform to scale to any number of sites;
· Develop client sites using our brand-new Sports platform built on top of React.JS;
· Work closely with different development teams to meet the requirements;
· Collaborate effectively with team members (designers, developers, managers), as well as other project stakeholders;
· Performing qualitative user research to understand user needs and evaluate design solutions for usability;
· Offering both standard and out of the box solutions for all the other team members;
· Extensive code review with an accent on the current style guide;
Perks & Benefits:
This is a paid 3 months internship;
We offer internal and external training;
We provide a daily catered lunch (classic & raw-vegan);
We offer private healthcare;
We hold team building activities and office parties throughout the year;
An ever-growing, library (online & offline);
A fun entertainment corner;
And our very own gym.