Connections Consult is a European innovative tech company, founded in 2005, in Bucharest. Over the past 10 years, the company re-invented several times, passed through different stages and gained robustness and maturity. Now, Connections is ready for new challenges.
Connections offers businesses the possibility to improve and align with current digital trends, by using technology tools to boost their strategical KPI and adapt to global market challenges.
Connections marks, in 2016, the first steps of regional expansion with opening offices in Belgrade, Serbia and Sofia, Bulgaria.
Connections brings together RPA, Cognitive Computing and Artificial Intelligence to design, architecture and deliver best in-class digital business solutions.
Connections has built up an integrated service model, based on market’s needs and internal competencies. Our service portfolio embeds Software Development, BPO & Automation and System Integration verticals.
- English – advanced (both written and spoken);
- Understanding and exposure to certain business procedures and workflows;
- Organised, attention to details;
- Ability to work with large amount of information;
- High working speed.
- Receive invoices from vendors, sort, and update invoice receipt tracking;
- Check of required documentation and validate it's content according to country specifics;
- Invoice compliance validation based on market checklist provided by documentation (Billing details: name, address, vat code to be checked);
- Scan invoices via KOFAX;
- Archive physical copy of invoices according to country requirements;
- Treat with priority the requests received via email/priority tracker;
- Creation of daily invoice receipt tracker as log for all invoice received.