Manual QA Tester Trainee
EveryMatrix is a leading IT software supplier for the iGaming industry, with products like a fully managed, multi award-winning sportsbook, dozens of casino and live casino providers integrated into one lobby & wallet, a vendor neutral gaming management platform with payment processing and much more.
• Basic knowledge in working with issue trackers like JIRA;
• Basic experience in working with test management tools like TestRail;
• Accuracy in reporting issues, all steps to reproduce and observed behavior;
• Knowledge of software testing methodologies and procedures;
• Experience in manual functional testing;
• Experience with GUI testing;
• Experience with testing on various platforms (Mobile, Desktop etc.);
• Ability to understand application flow and business reasoning from an end user, technical person (developer) and client point of view;
• Fluent in English (reading, writing and speaking);
• Ability to communicate technical problems concisely and professionally;
• Detail-oriented, organized and analytical;
• Team player;
• Able to provide pragmatic solutions against tight time-frames.
Nice to have skills:
• Experience in Scrum and delivering working tested software in each iteration;
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar;
• Basic knowledge of a programming language (HTML, CSS);
• ISTQB Software Testing Certification – a great plus;
• Any background related to Sports Book, Sports Betting applications, Player and Transactions Management platforms, ERP applications.
• Creating business cases according to development requirements (manual testing, focused on Acceptance Testing) and logging them in the Test Management tool (TestRail);
• Running Manual Tests according to Test Plans, on Mobile and Desktop platforms;
• Providing of side effects and business risks during implementation and document them;
• Creating, maintaining and running Functional Test suites;
• Regular reports of the current activities;
• Work closely with the team in order to deliver quality features into production.
Perks & Benefits:
This is a paid 3 months internship;
We offer internal and external training;
We provide a daily catered lunch (classic & raw-vegan);
We offer private healthcare;
We hold team building activities and office parties throughout the year;
An ever-growing, library (online & offline);
A fun entertainment corner;
And our very own gym.