Manual QA Tester Trainee
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs EveryMatrix active
View all jobs Manual QA Tester Trainee active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
EveryMatrix is a leading IT software supplier for the iGaming industry, with products like a fully managed, multi award-winning sportsbook, dozens of casino and live casino providers integrated into one lobby & wallet, a vendor neutral gaming management platform with payment processing and much more.
• Basic knowledge in working with issue trackers like JIRA;
• Basic experience in working with test management tools like TestRail;
• Accuracy in reporting issues, all steps to reproduce and observed behavior;
• Knowledge of software testing methodologies and procedures;
• Experience in manual functional testing;
• Experience with GUI testing;
• Experience with testing on various platforms (Mobile, Desktop etc.);
• Ability to understand application flow and business reasoning from an end user, technical person (developer) and client point of view;
• Fluent in English (reading, writing and speaking);
• Ability to communicate technical problems concisely and professionally;
• Detail-oriented, organized and analytical;
• Team player;
• Able to provide pragmatic solutions against tight time-frames.
Nice to have skills:
• Experience in Scrum and delivering working tested software in each iteration;
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar;
• Basic knowledge of a programming language (HTML, CSS);
• ISTQB Software Testing Certification – a great plus;
• Any background related to Sports Book, Sports Betting applications, Player and Transactions Management platforms, ERP applications.
• Creating business cases according to development requirements (manual testing, focused on Acceptance Testing) and logging them in the Test Management tool (TestRail);
• Running Manual Tests according to Test Plans, on Mobile and Desktop platforms;
• Providing of side effects and business risks during implementation and document them;
• Creating, maintaining and running Functional Test suites;
• Regular reports of the current activities;
• Work closely with the team in order to deliver quality features into production.
Perks & Benefits:
This is a paid 3 months internship;
We offer internal and external training;
We provide a daily catered lunch (classic & raw-vegan);
We offer private healthcare;
We hold team building activities and office parties throughout the year;
An ever-growing, library (online & offline);
A fun entertainment corner;
And our very own gym.