Marketing Communications Specialist remote role in Romania
Nobel’s history of expansion and profitable growth as a technology company covers the last 20 years and we are well positioned for future success as well. Our products and services include: online selling of prepaid virtual phone cards worldwide, distribution of physical phone cards in North America and Romania, superior carrier services worldwide, innovative call center solutions, international money transfer services, food delivery and more.Cerinte
• Exceptional English skills, able to create various types of content targeting the USA market
• Strong writing and editing skills. You love to write everything from press releases to FAQs to briefing docs, which you'll demonstrate in a writing exercise.
• Knowledge of and interest in the technology landscape.
• A proven passion and proficiency in the development and use of online media. Demonstrates curiosity and opportunistic approach.
• Demonstrated ability to work calmly and maintain good judgment in fast-paced environments.
• Ability to think, plan and execute on multiple projects simultaneously in an organized fashion.
• Proven communicator with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong collaborative skills. Eager to accept input from others and make changes based on circumstances
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
• A self-starter attitude: you continually create personal and professional stretch goals and meet them.
• 2+ years relevant work experience at either a PR agency or on an in-house communications team.
Nice to Have:
• Experience pitching regional, consumer, technology, business, and vertical publications.
• Previous experience in creating content for B2B companies
• Experience translating technical information to all audiences, with the ability to create news.
• Create and support communications programs that build awareness of our products, showcase our customers, and highlight our technology in the USA market
• Develop written materials, including company emails, pitches, briefing docs, messaging and statements, press releases, blog posts, white papers, FAQs, and other collateral.
• Collaborate with the rest of the team to craft and execute media communication plans, with a focus on landing a wide range of placements in print and digital.
• Help execute on press outreach, from target lists to pitches to coverage reports. Develop and maintain close, productive relationships with editors.
• Research opportunities; draft award and speaking submissions; manage calendar of events; provide research to teams as needed.
• Handles media inquiries, creates media opportunities, and works to get favorable stories in the online publications and more.
• Leverage traditional and digital marketing, trade show participation and direct marketing to develop and execute effective USA promotional programs.
• Execute and/or oversee PR activities such as media events and trade shows. Support trade show / conference planning and content creation.
• Organizes and supervises events and promotions (internal and external, outreach events, trade show participation, etc.)
• Prep company spokespeople for press opportunities, events and staff interviews.