Sourcing and Identification Specialist
Connect44 was founded in the heart of Switzerland. Our goal was to support Telecom Operators and Equipment Manufacturers to design, manage and Optimise Mobile Networks. Starting with some of the first 2G voice networks, we began to grow our team of professionals to equip ourselves for new projects with new technologies and new ways of working. Investing substantial amounts of our budget on training, we started to move into 3G then 4G. Soon came the changes to IP networks, VOIP and preparing networks for large amounts of data by modernisation of old analogue networks to the digital standards. Over the past years Connect44 has steadily developed key longterm partnerships with its clients in many European countries with offices in Switzerland, UK, Germany, France, Romania and Chile.Cerinte
• Bachelor’s degree preferred and equivalent work experience in Talent Attraction, specifically Sourcing or Recruiting, highly preferred.
• Minimum of 2 years sourcing/recruiting experience in an agency or corporate recruitment environment.
• Experience pipe lining candidates for frequently arising requisitions and hard to fill roles across multiple countries.
• Experience utilising an Applicant Tracking System to track candidates, source for leads and create reports, metrics and analysis.
• Experience using a variety of research tools combined with a systematic, organised approach to executing research
• Strong experience with sourcing techniques, including social platforms, Boolean search strings.
• Ability to understand a variety of job descriptions from multiple functions across the organisation.
• Experience working in a Telecom/ IT industry, a plus.
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Collaborate with the Talent Attraction Partners to forecast and determine open positions, understand position requirements, and candidate success profiles.
• Execute pre-screening of all candidate applications on the Application Tracking System, establish a longlist of the most suitable ones and ensure a proper handover to Talent Attraction Partners.
• Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns with a focus on Diversity & Inclusion recruitment initiatives.
• Find, engage and activate passive candidates through alternative search techniques.
• Screen resumes/applications and interview candidates.
• Maintain the disposition reasons for the talent attraction team, ensuring all candidates are positively and adversely dispositioned as appropriate and in accordance with our best practices.
• Enthusiastically recommend and drive process improvements that impact candidate identification and engagement.
• Regularly track pipeline activity to share with internal team members and TA leadership.
• Collaborate with all members of the Talent Attraction team to develop and implement plans and activities.
• Maintain accurate track on all candidates, searches, hiring managers' interactions, and other recruiting activities and accurate utilisation of ATS according to standards.
• Articulate in writing a plan with deliverable, timelines and a formal tracking process.
• Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes, fine tuning standard processes, and staying informed of trends and innovation recruiting techniques.
• Capture talent market insights and data to influence decisions within the Talent Attraction groups and cross functional teams.
• Train, motivate junior staff when required.
• Other tasks as assigned and modified by the Global Head of TA Sourcing and Screening.