The Edenred Digital Center (EDC) in Bucharest, Romania is Edenred Group's largest Digital hub for strategic Tech projects. Job description and key responsibilities
As a Salesforce Developer Designer:
- You support the entire process of implementing the solution, from design to development and integration testing
- Ensure corrective and scalable support for deployed applications
- You work on Salesforce application configuration tasks
Required skills & profile
You will have to demonstrate:
- Experience (> 2 years) of Sales Cloud and Service Cloud development
- Experience in integration with third-party systems
- Expert APEX and VisualForce
- First experience in Lightning Experience
- Knowledge of Salesforce APIs
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Ability to understand business functional issues
- Very good interpersonal contacts (Product Owners, project managers, BA)
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Other required qualities: Autonomy, strength of proposal, curiosity.
- SF certificates appreciate (DEV 401/501)
- Salesforce CPQ
- Pardot / Marketing Cloud
- ETL tools
Vibe with us!
Joining us means:
» Taking part in an ambitious corporate project
» Becoming part of a team that embraced the digitalization challenge and enjoys this transformation every day
» Living our values every day: passions for customers, respect, imagination, simplicity, entrepreneurial spirit.
» You will greatly contribute to build the project that will improve the customers’ experience on an international level
» You will get exposure to various global cultures and teams
» You will be working with the newest technologies to build a new platform from scratch
» We offer you a very pleasant working environment, in the heart of Bucharest
» We also have for you: meal tickets, holiday vouchers, health subscription, flexible hours, work from home, flexible benefits system, on-the-job training & e-learning platforms.
And we do not stop here!