Accounting Analyst with English
As Accounting analyst with English, you will be part of a dynamic team in which team spirit, engagement and nice atmosphere are going hand in hand. You will join one world class company where you will have the opportunity to develop your career.
How will you be doing this?
- You will work with one of our financial controllers to monitor and improve the economic performance;
- You will be the coordinator of the closing process on your perimeter insuring quality and in-time data;
- You will contribute to the standardization and optimization of our processes in a lean approach
What will you bring in the team?
- Analytical approach, ability to deal with numbers;
- Economic background;
- Structured and organized;
- Fluency in English ( at least B2);
- at least 2 years experience in AP/GL/AR
- Excel skills;
- Curiosity and eager to learn new things;
- Team spirit and can do attitude.
- Deliver to our partners: reliable, accurate and timely financial information and business analysis;
- Analyze and monitor plant expenses together with the Financial Controller and drive the corrective actions;
- Analyze inventory deviation and propose corrective actions;
- Insure a first level of analysis of standard costing variances and contribute to the reforecast activities;
- Collaborate the stakeholders and coordinate the process of monthly closing ;
- Ensure and improve data quality and propose appropriate actions in case of discrepancies;
- A multicultural environment based on respect and transparency;
- Flexible work schedule and home-office options;
- Meal vouchers and lunch discount;
- Private medical subscription;
- Deduction of vacation costs;
- Dedicated commercial offers from our partners;
- The option to customize your own benefits package with gym access, massage or dental subscription, contribution to private retirement pension, deduction of public transport costs.
How we recruit: Once you submit your application, one of our recruiters reviews it. If your profile fits our role:
- We have a phone call to get to know each other;
- We hold assessments to see your language skills and competencies;
- We meet in an online interview, with a recruiter and the hiring manager.
Pass all stages with flying colors, and we’ll send you an offer.