Oracle Developer & Database Integration
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Inetum Romania active
View all jobs Oracle Developer & Database Integration active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
Inetum is an IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow. The Inetum group is committed towards all these players to innovate, continue to adapt and stay ahead. With its multi-expert profile, Inetum offers its clients a unique combination of proximity, a sectorial organization and solutions of industrial quality. Operating in more than 26 countries, the Group has nearly 27,000 employees and in 2020 generated revenues of €1,965 billion.
Inetum Romania is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 14 years of activity. It is a stable, growing and profitable company with over 500 employees who provide, from the service centers in Bucharest, Pitesti and Constanta, IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development services, digital services, solutions for Smart City.
• More than 5-year experience with Oracle database administration and strong skills in SQL/PLSQL development
• Experience to analyses and understand complex processes and explain it simple
• Problem solving skills and methods
• Languages: SQL, PL/SQL, Unix shell scripts, AWK, HTML
• Experience to analysis and understand complex processes and explain it simple
• Multiyear experience in Unix / Linux Shell and SQL scripting
• Planning and data modelling within our database
• Data mining methods like efficient handling of huge data sets and recognize patterns in our data sets
• Data analysis and reporting
• Experience of working in large multi-national / multi-cultural teams and matrix organizations.
• Data collection of several private and public Cloud IT solutions, data transformation and aggregation with SQL and PL/SQL
• Automation of data load and data analysis by Shell, SQL/PLSQL scripting and REST API
• Continued performance tuning of GDC Cloud infrastructure data load
• Define and develop SQL procedures inside central GDC Factory database to provide Cloud Management report and KPI dashboards
• Application development, design and architecture with Oracle APEX solutions
• Provide Senior Management or Business report requests by analysis by using SQL statements across GDC central database.