Continuous Improvement Project Manager with French
We are seeking to hire a skilled Continuous Improvement Project Manager who will act as an ambassador of continuous improvement culture and practices across the organization. Overall management of various projects, including optimization of processes, quality improvement, process standardization and transformation.
What you will do:
- Oversees the planning, implementation and controlling of the optimization projects with respect to quality, budget, delivery timelines;
- Defines the overall scope of the project in consultation with project stakeholders;
- Creates or participates in the creation of project documentation;
- Indentifies tracks, manages and mitigates risks throughout the project life. Escalates the issues when necessary to ensure minimum impact on project deliverables;
- Communicates effectively with project stakeholders in order to identify needs and evaluate alternative solutions;
- Ensures deployment of Continuous Improvement practices/framework through training and coaching of Lean six sigma projects;
- Uses Lean 6 Sigma methodology/tools for the project execution, promotes Lean 6 Sigma framework within the organization, as well as other continuous improvement mentholologies;
- Continuously benchmarks for practices around process excellence.
- Previous experience in project management (preferable within BPO/SSC environment);
- Lean6Sigma/BPM skills – minimum Green Belt certified (leading at least several Green Belt projects); LSS Black Belt certification is a plus;
- Fluency in English and French;
- Strong communication and strong analytical skills;
- Result oriented, high flexibility and work autonomy;
- Change Management/Change Leadership, customer centricity.
WHY JOIN US At SG GSC, you will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and talented people, making this experience a real career accelerator.
You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating. If you feel like ambitiously pursuing your goals, then you have come to the right place.
Plus, you will enjoy all our benefits:
- Competitive compensation & remuneration;
- Healthcare coverage for prevention & group life insurance;
- Office perks, flexible benefits & social benefits;
- Preferential banking services;
- 9-to-5 workday & work from home (up to 3 days a week);
- Learning and development programs & career growth opportunities.
We are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.