ERP Application (Support) Specialist
Ubisoft Bucharest has been an important pillar for the local gaming industry since, being the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. It has a strong history of contributing to iconic AAA franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, Watch Dogs and Just Dance, and has helped develop a total of over 60 games. Today, the studio is the 2 nd largest Ubisoft studio worldwide and continues to tackle the biggest challenges in gaming and technology, contributing to the creation of new and amazing games.
Your main mission
The Information Technology Department of Ubisoft Romania is looking for an ERP Application Specialist to provide functional and basic technical support for the company’s corporate ERP system (ORACLE PeopleSoft) implemented for the Supply Chain Management activities in our worldwide locations.
What you’ll do:
- Perform functional and basic technical analysis on the assigned support tickets and handle the communication with the users;
- Have a good understanding of the Business flows (Manufacturing, Order Management, Inventory Management, Logistic flows) and of integrated IT systems;
- Collaborate closely with Support Developers to identify the best solutions for bug corrections or developments in the requested deadlines;
- Create working procedures, build-up knowledge database and functional documentation;
- Provide trainings for application users, offering a global vision of an integrated system;
- Create SQL queries and request data updates in the database;
- Perform regular system monitoring and data clean-up activities;
What you’ll bring as experience:
- Previous experience in IT, preferably around ERP systems;
- Or previous experience in Customer Support;
- Or previous experience in Logistics;
- Basic SQL/ Oracle databases knowledge;
- Good written and oral knowledge of English, French is a plus.
What you'll bring as a colleague:
- Sense of ownership and responsibility on the job;
- Team player, with focus on team results;
- Innovative, curios and inquisitive;
- Ability to understand business processes and incorporate them in the IT systems
- Sense of humor, positive approach and work well within a global team
- Enthusiasm for learning new technologies.
Why choose Ubisoft Romania?
Through its business units, Ubisoft Romania is defined by three main pillars:
- Production: creates amazing games that have a strong impact on tens of millions of players around the world;
- IT: delivers reliable services and engineers products for Ubisoft’s community of players, game development teams and employees;
- Quality Control: guarantees a smooth and non-interrupted experience by maximizing the quality of the games;
You will have the chance to work with the latest technologies and collaborate with our talented teams from around the world.
We aspire to offer our employees an environment and culture where everyone can thrive. We offer a variety of perks that support physical, emotional and intellectual well-being such as health and benefit packages, opportunities for career development and learning, free access to bikes and a library at your disposal.
Ubisoft’steam members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us Create the unknown.
If this sounds like you, please apply via our career portal. The application should include your resume, highlighting your experience, education and skills.