Associate, Research & Delivery with German/Arabic/Dutch/Russian
At Exiger we work everyday to make the world a safer place to do business in. Our experts and technology help clients prevent breaches, respond to risk, remediate issues and monitor activities. We are searching for people who think creatively to solve complex problems related to governance, risk and compliance thus delivering first class solutions for our corporate and government partners.
Exiger’s core values are courage, excellence, expertise, innovation, integrity, teamwork and trust.
-Please submit a English version of your resume to be considered for our Rrole!
-Proficient written and verbal English language skills.
-Bachelor's Degree required
-0-2 years of professional experience.
-Keen interest in the banking and financial services sector, current events, international affairs and financial regulations.
-Strong commitment to continuous improvement and learning, with an openness to receiving feedback and training.
-Russian, Arabic, Chinese, Dutch or German skills represent an Advantage
Knowledge & Skills:
-Strong analytical and research skills.
-Solid communication (written and verbal) and organizational skills.
-Ability to deliver high quality work in a fast-paced, high volume environment with strict deadlines.
-Team player with high level of initiative and a proactive approach to work.
-Ability to work effectively in a team as well as independently; takes ownership of tasks and follow up to ensure that they are successfully brought to completion.
-Ability to utilize technology to solve problems.
- Create and determine contents of reports using a combination of web-based compliance tools, open source resources, client-provided information, and Exiger’s case management system.
- Write clear, concise and thoroughly researched reports for clients using a variety of public records, databases, and other web-based sources and tools.
- Utilize judgement and best practices to complete research, writing and editing of cases of different products, scopes, jurisdictions and complexity.
- Determine and escalate identified risk factors to case manager.
- Successfully manage case lifecycle, personal workload and pipeline.
- Communicate effectively with others both verbally and in writing.
- Collaborate and work within a team to achieve desired outcomes.
Research Associates are creative and inquisitive. They use a wide range of research tools to gather risk and compliance intelligence on individuals and companies. Research Associates work both independently and collaboratively on research and reports for a variety of domestic and international clients.
We at Exiger are committed to equal opportunities and diversity. To remain an equal opportunity employer, we intend that no qualified job applicant or employee shall receive less favourable treatment because of their gender, marital or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, colour, race, ethnic origin, religion or political belief, disability or age. There will be equal opportunities in the recruitment, training and development and promotion of employees.