Senior API Automation Tester
20 years’ of excellence | Tech expertise | Running mission-critical system | User-centric approach around agile multidisciplinary teams - We combine them with the latest digital innovation to help clients unlock value and thrive in the age of digital transformation, enabling clients to become high-performance businesses and creating long-term relationships by being responsive and relevant and by consistently delivering value, new levels of performance, competitiveness and experiences for our customers and their stakeholders.
Now one of the leading technology companies in Eastern Europe, we started out in 2000 as a family-owned-and-managed business. Foresight and an ongoing desire to evolve attracted partners and talent of equally bold vision, insuring our 4 years in a row place in the ‘Deloitte Technology CEE Fast 50’ and ‘EMEA Fast 500’.
InCrys owes the better part of its achievements to our active focus on people. We constantly invest in our employees’ training, professional development, and general work-related wellbeing. Our people-oriented approach secures our place as trusted partner and ensures our clients can always find the appropriate resources to empower their business.
• Experience in functional, regression, and integration testing for UI and API-based applications
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
• Proficient with SQL and writing SQL queries
• At least 3 years of experience in Postman/Ready API
• Dynamic and autonomous
• Understand system requirements, proactively find answers to questions, understand the impact of proposed changes, define QA scope, and create test plans.
• Write and execute automated and manual test plans against business requirements, and verify applications
• Quickly identify bugs or issues, communicate them to developers, and assist in tracking down their cause
• Create new automated scripts and other methods to prevent bugs before and during deployment.
• Consistently meet project deadlines
• Review and generate complex test plans, generate test case data, build procedures and testing scripts based upon functional specifications
• Execute test cases, coordinate and execute tests, log and validate defects, debug and document
• Need to take care of the required configuration across several non-production environments to ensure automation on Non Regression testing
• Motivating salary
• Stimulating working environment
• Medical insurance
• Annual team building
• Opportunities to learn and grow your skills
• Gym membership discount