Technical Support Specialist with Spanish (T1)
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 122,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.Cerinte
- Proficient in English + Spanish.
- Minimum related work experience in a Technical Support / Technical Service Desk environment;
- Bachelor degree in a technical related field or an equivalent and relevant combination of education, experience and industry recognized certifications;
- Strong problem solving skills – ability to quickly and correctly assess the impact, complexity and urgency of technical problems reported by customers;
- Experience with wide range of operating systems incl. Windows CE and Windows Mobile;
- Basic knowledge of computers, electric & electronic concepts and devices.
- Coverage of Technical Support Helpdesk (Hotline, mail, live-chat, and web support);
- Provide pre- and post-sales technical assistance for internal and external customers: facilitating the identification, investigation, resolution, root cause analysis and replication of technical issues. Areas include, but are not limited to, configurations, installation procedures, application functionality, and other areas as related to system operations;
- Timely resolution is of high importance. Support cases will have to be timely escalated when appropriate to tier 2 and/or management;
- Build relationships with customer base and become knowledgeable about the customer’s needs. Keep the customer updated on the status of reported problems. Communication with strong focus on customer service and solution
- Create, track and monitor CRM records for all incoming support requests. Keep CRM system updated with current information on the support case, related activities and resolution.
- Medical plan provided by Omniasig;
- Budget for flexible benefit scheme which can be used for travel, sports, dental scheme, and others;
- Transportation budget and fuel cards;
- Business Travel Accident Insurance;
- Voluntary defined contributory pension plan;
- Meal allowance;
- Paid vacation and time off Honeywell employees are provided Christmas and Children vouchers, as well different family aids.
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.