Technical Team Leader Cloud SW Development, Engineering Center Cluj
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 1000 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering, who work closely together with other Engineering Centers within Bosch and with Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique products and AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.Qualifications
Who you are:
- You hold a university degree in computer science, automation, electronics and telecommunications, mathematics or comparable.
- You have minimum 2 years experience in technical coordination of software teams such as team/technical leader.
- You have minimum 2 years software expertise, with a solid hands-on experience in agile software development.
- You have applied knowledge in developing Big Data applications;
- You have applied knowledge in developing cloud solutions and services (eg. Azure, AWS);
- You have working experience with databases (SQL and NoSQL);
- You are experienced with various kinds of design/architecture (Micro services, Big Data, Cloud, Containerization);
- You have DevOps Experience working in Cross-Functional teams
You would be a perfect match to our team if:
- You have the ability to motivate people and to be a role model.
- You are collaborative, autonomous, proactive and structured with excellent problem solving skills.
- You can prioritize and efficiently coordinate the implementation of a variety of topics in very dynamic environments and under high time pressure.
- You have strong interpersonal skills and an ability to report to multiple stakeholders in a timely and effective manner through both meetings and presentations.
- You have a passion for data and SW development, willing to keep up with the newest big data and cloud technologies on projects that give a lot of development freedom but also responsibility.
The languages you should know:
English - a good level is mandatory
German - it is not mandatory, but it is an advantage
Your work-life balance is valuable to us, so we offer you:
- 25 Days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
Your health and well-being is important to us, so we have you covered:
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
We believe in a Life-Long Learning approach, so you can take advantage of:
- Technical and soft skills trainings;
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Local and Global career development programs
- Opportunity to attend conferences
- Bookster subscription
You will be part of a product company. You will contribute to developing end-to-end products that are delivered to Global OEMs.
On top of these, we are offering:
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Annual bonus
- Lunch discounts
- Relocation bonus
Ready to work #LikeABosch?
We live by our values, have an open feedback culture and there is plenty of room for innovative ideas. All because a team is only as valuable as its members.Job Description
We are a passionate interdisciplinary team with a mission to turn data into knowledge and enable digitalization in all fields of business. We design, develop and operate solutions that integrate data, process it and consume it via AI or data science algorithms on premise, Big Data or cloud-based platforms. Our projects can be complex reporting tools, data pipelines for data acquisitions from electronic control units in cars or sensors in wearables or full-stack AI applications like automated optical inspection, event detection.
Interested? Get ready to work #LikeABosch!
Our team is happy to welcome you. Here is what you will be doing if you choose to join the team:
- You will coordinate development activities for a mixed team of software developers and data engineers, which is responsible to develop data products, SW tools and interfaces in the areas of IoT, connectivity and Industry 4.0 on cloud based infrastructures.
- You will act as a software technical leader for the team, proposing architectural concepts, designing and developing software solutions, offering guidance, direction and advice for the team, always striving for excellence.
- You will develop the skills and competencies within the team, define the individual goals, establish learning plans, organize trainings, evaluate employees, coach and motivate team members.
- You will organize activities, delegate tasks, balance workload, set and track targets, define and meet KPIs on time, quality and cost.
- You will foster an innovation environment and search actively for new development directions that can create future business opportunities.
- You will contribute to the development and growth of our organization by taking part in the recruitment related activities.