Laboratory Test Engineer
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. In 2013, Bosch set up an Automotive Electronics Plant, the heart of Transylvania, in order to develop high quality products and innovative solutions for our international customers.
The expertise of our associates, the passion for technology, the enthusiastic and young spirit of Cluj and the close collaboration with the local universities are the main drivers for the success of Bosch Cluj.
In Jucu, Cluj county, Bosch operates a production unit for electronic components for the automotive industry since 2013. The plant features also a Training Center in the Bosch campus opened in 2017, and equipped with modern training rooms and workshops equipped with state-of-the-art tools for the training of high-school students in the dual educational system, but also for the continuous development of Bosch associates.
As part of its strong commitment to Romania, Bosch has extended their products portfolio and increased the professional development of their associates to reach the customer demands. In the Automotive Electronics Plant Bosch manufactures electronic control units for eBike powertrain and for driver assistance and safety electronics, which provide safety in traffic and increase driving convenience.
In order to increase competitiveness and make production more efficient, Bosch has implemented Industry 4.0 solutions at the Automotive Electronics Plant in Cluj, such as the MES Manufacturing Execution System.
So, why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.Qualifications
- You are well organized, focused and able to meet strict deadlines
- Your mindset is based on improvement and growth
- You bring positive attitude
- You have passion in your blood
- University degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
Experience and Skills:
- Good technical skills.
- Minimum 2 year working experience in engineering field.
- Orientation to fulfilment and achievement of targets for processes and quality topics.
- Excellent skills in analysis of technical products, electronic and mechanical systems.
- Good experience in laboratory activities.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to deal with conflict and solving problem with a systematic approach.
- Team orientation, team-player.
- Experience in product audit in the automotive field represents a great advantage
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- English - level C1
- German - level B1 is helpful
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 3 day per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Mentoring programs;
- Inspiring working conditions - best place to work;
- Team-building - because together is always better.
After you followed all the required steps on our platform, you will receive an e-mail for GDPR compliance.
Only those applicants who give their agreement will receive a feedback from us.
Any other questions? Feel free to e-mail me on firstname.lastname@example.org and I will come with an answer shortly.Job Description
Your valuable contribution to something big
- You are part of the Quality Management and Methods department, Internal process quality group.
- You develop a process for checking functionality and reliability testing inside of laboratory for Bosch products.
- You are in charge for preparation and execution of all required investigation steps within the required time frame, in accordance with the relevant specifications and standards.
- You ensure the correct execution of the investigations and the reporting of the results and prioritizes the activities if necessary.
- You prepare instructions and working procedures for the equipment for which you are responsible and ensures that they are respected.
- You give support to your colleagues and propose solution for process improvement.
- You support the ramp up of new series production products.