Process Engineer for Identification System, CljP
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. In 2013, Bosch set up an Automotive Electronics Plant, the heart of Transylvania, in order to develop high quality products and innovative solutions for our international customers.
The expertise of our associates, the passion for technology, the enthusiastic and young spirit of Cluj and the close collaboration with the local universities are the main drivers for the success of Bosch Cluj.
In Jucu, Cluj county, Bosch operates a production unit for electronic components for the automotive industry since 2013. The plant features also a Training Center in the Bosch campus opened in 2017, and equipped with modern training rooms and workshops equipped with state-of-the-art tools for the training of high-school students in the dual educational system, but also for the continuous development of Bosch associates.
As part of its strong commitment to Romania, Bosch has extended their products portfolio and increased the professional development of their associates to reach the customer demands. In the Automotive Electronics Plant Bosch manufactures electronic control units for eBike powertrain and for driver assistance and safety electronics, which provide safety in traffic and increase driving convenience.
In order to increase competitiveness and make production more efficient, Bosch has implemented Industry 4.0 solutions at the Automotive Electronics Plant in Cluj, such as the MES Manufacturing Execution System.
So, why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.Qualifications
- Experience in process engineering and manufacturing industry
- Knowledge about laser marking process with Foba and Trumf systems
- Knowledge about thermal transfer printing process with industrial printers (Zebra, CAB, HermesCAB)
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree. Preference in engineering, manufacturing or related field.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in an industrial field;
- Good organizational and communication skills;
- Cognitive skills: analytical and problem solving skills, as well as ability to provide a sound and reliable judgment in complex situations;
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing situations;
- Self-dependent, structured and analytic;
- Strong, flexible and open-minded;
- English written and speaking skills are highly desirable
- The ability to plan work and meet deadlines
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 3 day per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Mentoring programs;
- Inspiring working conditions - best place to work;
- Team-building - because together is always better.
After you followed all the required steps on our platform, you will receive an e-mail for GDPR compliance.
Only those applicants who give their agreement will receive a feedback from us.
Any other questions? Feel free to e-mail me on email@example.com and I will come with an answer shortly.Job Description
- You are in charge of define of machine specification
- You support capacity calculation, cycle time diagrams
- You ensure support of product and line relocation, ramp-up schedule with AE management, leadplant, transferring plant and project leaders
- You are responsible of the creation of work instructions
- You give support to preparation and coordination of technical approvals and releases
- You will participate in relocation and launch new products
- You are in charge of planning, procurement, setup new EWAK-tools
- You ensure support start of production, ramp-up and running series
- You optimize processes to increase quality and utilization
- You participate and support on process audits and partially on customer audits
- You ensure support in production meetings and support teams (including support with issues on yield, quality, delivery, cycle time, failure analysis)
- You give support to achieve KPI targets and defines corrective actions and implements them.
- You are responsible of the corrective maintenance (trouble shooting)
- You support and educate service and maintenance technicians
- You are responsible for thermal transfer printing process with industrial printers (Zebra, CAB, HermesCAB)
- You are responsible for laser marking process with Foba and Trumf systems
- You are responsible for scanning process with DataLogic, Cognex Keyence