Business Area Senior Controller for Planning&Reporting CSC-TSR
* Overall Financial Controlling of Business Area VNI with main focus on forecast, month end closing and planning.
* Sales Analysis and Controlling, including coordination with partners within Corporate, Automotive and Business Area.
* Responsibility for the FIRE Management Structure of BA VNI in FIRE; alignment with Consolidation units and the Profit Center Department for the assignment of Profit Centers.
* Special Tasks and Project work (upon request).
* Supporting tasks:
* FIRE Controllers Letter (therein P&L effects versus Plan)
* FIRE Tool support of Automotive companies worldwide in the monthly and planning reporting
* Support and substitute of Headcount Controlling
* Sound Finance and Controlling background
* 3 years work experience in Controlling desirable
* Advanced knowledge in Group reporting/accounting procedures, guidelines and rules
* Fluent language skills in English
* Good communication skills
* Good intercultural skills
* Good Teamwork skills
* Good analytical thinking
* Ability to work independently
* Taking the initiative / pro-active workstyle
* Very good knowledge of all MS Office applications
* Knowledge in MS Power BI and/or Knime along with VBA is an advantage
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of i44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.