Kasten Campaign Marketing Manager (Romania)
The Kasten team at Veeam is in search of a Campaign Marketing Manager. As a Campaign Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for campaigns for Kasten products and solutions globally, with a focus on the growing Cloud Native segment. The Campaign Marketing Manager will build, communicate, and track the execution plan for each campaign including a mix of tactics from PR, AR, Social, SEO, email marketing, design, and digital marketing.
* Build quarterly calendar of campaigns based on feedback from Kasten influencers and business leaders
* Define the target audience and message teaming with product marketing for each campaign theme
* Develop and manage the bill of materials and execution plan for each campaign theme including Public Relations, Analyst Relations, Social, Search Engine Optimisation, email marketing, design, and digital marketing activities.
* Communicate execution plan and track progress across global Kasten and Veeam marketing and sales teams
* Analyze data to monitor success of the campaign and optimize activities based on data-driven findings
* Deliver regular reports on campaign results
* Stay abreast of marketing best practices in the industry to ensure programs are cutting edge
* Bachelor's degree desirable
* Experienced in B2B marketing campaign management within Tech Industry, Data Center Management Software and Kubernetes a plus
* Strong leadership and communication skills to drive consensus and articulate program recommendations to senior executives
* Have a balance of strategic thinking, project management, execution, and analytical skills
* Familiar with the buyers journey and the unique opportunities for marketing to influence it.
* Motivated self-starter with ability to work independently with limited direction
* Agile and enjoy the speed of a fast-paced, highly engaged matrixed organization.
* Results and metrics-driven; you know how to measure and report out on advertising KPIs and performance.
* Fluent English language skills (verbal and written)
* Experience with Salesforce, Hubspot, or other CRM and marketing automation systems a plus