Campaign Marketing Manager (2 years contract)
Veeam is the global leader in Cloud Data Management – a trusted provider of back-up solutions that protect cloud data and keep the world moving. Our best-in-class product, a net promoter score of 3.5x the industry average, and our big-name client base provide the perfect foundation for smart, driven but humble people to win and grow their careers. We’ve retained the agility of a start-up where everyone is heard and supported, but our evolution into a billion-dollar company continues to bring new opportunities to be Veeamazing – all in an open, inclusive and diverse culture where our success means people can keep it real.Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree
- Campaign management experience preferably for a software or technology provider
- Experience in channel marketing (partners, resellers, distributors) a plus
- Ability to get multiple stakeholders to buy into a vision and strategy for the campaigns
- A balance of strategy, execution, and analytical skills
- Strong leadership and communication skills to drive consensus and articulate program recommendations to senior executives.
- Be a team player and fun to work with
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Modern office with free fresh coffee, fruits and snacks.
- Flexible benefits package which includes premium private health care and dental services for you and your dependents, transportation allowance and parking.
- Wellness program including gym membership, massages in the office and company-sponsored sports activities.
- Discount card (AFI Park Club).
- An exceptional mature working environment with cool breakout & play areas and team-building activities.
- Training and development opportunities to further progress your career.
- International environment where you can learn from multiple cultures working in the same office.
Veeam campaign managers build and manage marketing programs targeted at specific buyers (TDM or EDM) to drive demand for Veeam's business. These programs are comprised of a set of tactics including digital media, SEO, social media, email marketing, regional activities and events that take a buyer through a journey from educating to converting into business. Campaign managers work with internal and external cross-functional teams to build campaign assets, execute programs, and measure and report on campaign effectiveness.
- Understand the buyer - pain points, demographics, and how they buy
- Develop program content and tactic roadmap based on the buyer's journey and best practices
- Write, edit, and proofread copy for promotional materials within marketing program
- Brief and manage the work of internal and external execution teams, including creative, third party writers, digital advertising, SEO, social media, regional activities, and events to build out and execute programs
- Ensure that the Veeam's brand and identity is adhered to in all program tactics and channels
- Determine and manage program budgets
- Analyze data to monitor the success of programs and optimize activities based on data-driven findings
- Deliver regular reports of campaign results
- Stays abreast of marketing best practices in the industry to ensure programs are cutting edge