ALTEN Romania, part of the international ALTEN Group - with a unique position as Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and IT systems since 1996. The company comprises 2 divisions specialized on its core capabilities: ENGINEERING and IT. These two divisions are: ALTEN TECHNO and ALTEN KEPLER.Cerinte
To ensure success in this role, you need the following experience and skills:
• Completed studies in the field of electrical engineering/computer science/industrial engineering;
• Experience in secondary technology engineering of high or medium voltage systems or products;
• Knowledge of standards and guidelines for creating circuit diagrams and many years of experience in your application;
• Knowledge and practical experience of the CAE software Engineering Base / RUPLAN would be a plus;
• Experience in project management, working on projects as well as in the area of customer support and participation in "digital" project teams.
A typical day might include the following:
• Responsible for the project planning and engineering of complex power supply systems and, if necessary, as a sub-project manager for the resulting orders;
• Technical handling of national and international offers as well as deadline and budget responsibility in secondary engineering
• Providing support for the project management with calculation & preparation of offers;
• Detailing the design and planning of the secondary technology;
• Managing and controlling the external partners;
• Participating in negotiations with customers, specialist planners, and suppliers (customer specifications and technical standards as guard rails);
• Participating in the expansion and reconstruction of the high-voltage networks in Germany and Europe, to accompany society into a smarter future.