Junior Quality Engineer (Metallurgy)
Location: Zalau, Romania
Department: Mill Product & Metallurgy - Unity & Collaboration – Excellence – Steel mechanical & chemical properties – Innovative technologies – Supportive team
Purpose: Provide assistance to the Mill Product and Metallurgy Department in order to comply with clients’ demands and expectations.
- Perform technical queries (TQ) and any internal feasibility analysis request (e.g. from product Engineering, from manufacturing department), including product downgrade or re-allocation.
- Supports from the metallurgical point of view in the qualification of new or modified:
- thermomechanical processes,
- steel and/or steel suppliers and/or products
- Participates in Failure Analysis for internal problems or external claims.
- Gathers and analyzes data and prepares reports related to performance of thermo-mechanical processes, (e.g, heat treatment reprocessing; capability studies, borderline analysis).
During this complex development cycle of 2 years, you will go through the following phases:
- Experience in 2 departments over the course of the program
- 1 month in Argentina (Induction Camp)
- E-learnings, on the job training and other specialized courses
- Degreed in: Metallurgy / Material Science or other related technical fields.
- Language: English - Intermediate
- Specific knowledge: Excel, Outlook, Metallurgy, Heat Treatment, Material mechanical properties and alloys
- dynamic with high level of initiative and autonomy
- curious, fast learner and team player
- accuracy through tasks and multitasking
- great communication and interpersonal skills
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Bonus
- Medical Benefits
- Flexible working environment
- 24 days annual leave