Junior Industrial Planning Analyst
Location: Calarasi, Romania
Educations: Engineering (Economical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics) Language: English
IT tools: Excel
Profile of the ideal candidate:
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills, strong interest in analyzing / working with big data storage formats
- Ability to persuade and convince others, good argumentation skills, personal commitment, tenacity and energy, good problem solving skills, in order to achieve performance efficiency
- Ability to interact with people at internal and external level, create and maintain network
- Ability to understand and respond to internal and external client needs
- Carries out Industrial Engineering jobs for the plants, conducting Industrial Engineering studies, cost analysis of the production process and benchmarks across Tenaris plants.
- Develops homogeneous industrial models that ensure coherence of decisions in all processes and Production Units.
- Meets the annual operation and industrial cost budget monitoring monthly costs per area, verifying correct allocation to the monthly closing, analyzing the Cost System on a regular basis.
- Analyzes investments based on priorities depending on economic criteria.
- Analyzes improvement opportunities, performing benchmarks across Tenaris plants and interacting with Operations area.
During this complex development cycle of 2 years, you will go through the following phases:
- Experience in 2 departments over the course of the program
- 1 month in Argentina (Induction Camp)
- E-learnings, on the job training and other specialized courses
- Bachelor Degree: Engineering
- Language: English - Intermediate
- Specific knowledge: Excel, Outlook
- dynamic with high level of initiative and autonomy
- curious, fast learner and team player
- accuracy through tasks and multitasking
- great communication and interpersonal skills
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Benefits
- Flexible working environment
- 24 days annual leave