Business Coordination Analyst (Pricing)
Location: Zalau, Romania
Department: Business Coordination Analyst - wide support area for Tenaris’ core business – stakeholder management – commercial – pricing – specialists in the field – collaboration
Purpose: Analyzes the important factors to be considered for a request for quotation and launches several processes such as delivery allocation, product and logistics costs, technical product analysis, contractual terms and conditions, tax implications, HSE related issues and credit queries to several Tenaris departments and if applicable, quotation requests to suppliers. Prepares under close supervision the business proposal to be presented for management approval and final quotation to be presented to the customer. Is responsible for Offering and Order Acceptance processes, and proper registration in TS transactional systems (Dynamics, SAP, etc).
- Carries out preliminary strategic analysis for a RFQ and launches several processes such as delivery allocation, product and logistics costs, technical product analysis, contractual terms and conditions, tax implications, HSE related issues and credit queries to several Tenaris departments and if applicable, quotation requests to suppliers.
- Analyses the info received by other departments and, together with Commercial Front End, proposes a pricing strategy to address the inquiry. Prepares a ready to print offer for submission to customer in accordance with RFQ requirements, including all technical and contractual deviations and any additional information and documents as requested.
- Registers offers in TS transactional systems (Dynamics) and manages updates during the different stages of business.
- Upon reception of an order, performs Contract Review process and solves inconsistencies.
- Is accountable for Order Acceptance process.
- Requests authorizations according to Authorization Manual for offers, previsions and variation orders during the complete development of the offers and execution phase of the contracts.
- The scope is focused on a group of accounts with similarities in terms of business culture, practices, competitive environment.
- Degreed in: Technical or business/economical
- Language: English – Advanced
- Specific knowledge: Microsoft Office, Excel
- Result oriented and analytical thinking
- Networking initiator inside and outside the company
- Team player and customer focus
- Capacity to emphasize and build trust with a positive attitude
- SAP experience - preferred
- Experience inside multinational company or international working environment - preferred
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Bonus
- Technical & Non-Technical Trainings
- Teleworking Bonus
- 2 Home Office Days / week
- Flexible working environment
- 24 days annual leave