SUPPLY CHAIN ANALYST
Are you interested in a Supply Chain career in P&G?
The Supply Chain Analyst has the analytical overview of the import lanes into Europe. The analyst will use global standard work processes and solutions for the activation of cross-customs border lanes, zooming in into the logistic aspects of such a lane to support the configuration of the relevant systems and sourcing the relevant services for the lane.
In addition, the analyst will use the available sources of information and systems to understand Service parameters, carrier performance, carrier contract adherence, and will support other teams to pro-actively address potential related issues that would impact the business results. He/ she will assist the Lane Managers on report analyses, issue resolutions, and auditing processes. If this sounds exciting to you, read on!
Responsibilities Of The Role
- Perform the role of a Lane Management (SAP TM) Key User, the system used for lane activation/ lane changes projects
- Own Master Data set-up and maintenance in SAP TM system
- Support the control and governance of the import lanes through periodic review/audits of import transactions.
- Assist the Lane Manager in clarifying compliance aspects on audited lanes
- If assigned, play a role as Project contributor, and own the mastery for the data accuracy and consult for respective partners for data matters
- Bachelor’s degree / Master’s degree graduate
- Very good speaking and written command of English
- Good thinking/analysis, and problem-solving skills. Able to independently capture and sort through data, do analysis, highlight trends, and recommend a solution
- Strong interpersonal communication skill and can build good relationship with internal/external business partners
- Able to work independently, as well as in teams. Can execute work with excellence.
- Good command of Microsoft Office package, especially Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point
- Any previous experience in using SAP/ TMS would be a plus
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your fresh ideas and productive approach. We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.