Office & Sales Support
Gi Group este una dintre cele mai mari companii de resurse umane la nivel mondial, oferind servicii pentru dezvoltarea pieței forței de muncă. Grupul oferă servicii de muncă temporară și permanentă, recrutare și selecție, servicii de consultanță și training cât și alte servicii complementare.Cerinte
For our customer, one of the world's leading names in the manufacture and sales of electrical and electronic products and systems used in a broad range of fields and applications, we are looking for Office & Sales Support.
- University degree (preferable) or graduated high school;
- Relevant experience in a sales support or administrative department with proven competencies in a similar position, preferably in an international organization;
- Experience in a commercial environment (technical support, quotations, technical sales) will be a plus;
- Languages: English – advanced level (mandatory) and Italian – intermediate level (optional);
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office applications;
- Great verbal and written communication skills;
- Adaptable person, proactive, with flexible thinking and initiative;
- Ability to work independently and to cooperate internally and externally;
- Detail-oriented and ability to work accurately.
- Provide operative support and assistance to the general activity of the Romanian Branch office;
- Supporting the Sales Administration process (ordering);
- Provide support on benchmarking, reporting and market data analysis activities;
- Data/collection and Reporting on Sales activities, market data, marketing activities, etc.
- Supporting Area Manager and Sales Engineer in operational activities linked with customers/designers;
- Provide, on an occasional basis, operative support and assistance to the corporate functions (Accounting – HR – Marketing - General Affairs -IT) regarding secretarial and clerical activities which are assigned each time;
- Organize and carry out the activities involving the Romanian Branch office in an autonomous and efficient manner, both in terms of quality and quantity, respecting times and deadlines.
- Competitive salary package;
- Meal tickets;
- Office work schedule;
- Very good experience in working in a company with a multi-cultural environment.
If you are interested please apply directly or feel free to contact us at: 0730 019 018