IT Systems Analyst
Welcome to Philip Morris International’s (PMI) affiliates in Romania, Philip Morris Romania SRL and Philip Morris Trading SRL.
Philip Morris Trading SRL, based in Bucharest, is responsible for the sale and merchandizing of PMI brands throughout the country. We have a dynamic brand portfolio that includes top international brands such as IQOS, Marlboro, Chesterfield, L&M and Virginia Slims. Philip Morris Trading SRL was established in 1997 and today employs more than 250 people in its head office and regional sales offices.
Philip Morris Romania SRL is our manufacturing factory based in Otopeni and employs more than 700 people. The factory has recently received a 490 million euro investment in becoming a new tobacco products – HEETS for the IQOS tobacco heating system. The factory serves the international demand of countries as Japan, but also EU countries where IQOS is sold.
We are also strongly committed to making a difference in the communities where our employees live and work. We support nonprofit organizations in the fields of education, culture, domestic violence prevention, and the fight against hunger and extreme poverty.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, preferably in Computer Sciences /Information Systems or Engineering / Business Administration with additional certificates, degrees or experience in IT
- 2-3 years of professional experience with Manufacturing and Logistics systems practices and systems
Basic knowledge of ERP solutions (SAP) and integration layers such as SAP PI or similar;
- Understanding of system architectures and the ability to properly link business processes, data flows, and system solutions
- 2+ years of experience of database administration and implementation (MS SQL Server, etc)
- Knowledge of reporting & analytics tools – data visualization (PowerBI)
- Knowledge of integration technologies (API, ETL, message server)
- Understanding of cloud-based solution architecture principles (is a plus)
- Exposure and Knowledge with GxP processes & FDA requirement
- Understanding of ITIL principles (Service and Change Management) is a must
- Basic knowledge of modelling languages and tools (BPM,UML) is a plus
- Coordinate deployment and support of locally and centrally developed IT solutions and applications
- Evaluate business processes, anticipate requirements, uncover areas for improvement
- Collaborate with external consultants, vendors and local/global project team during the projects execution
- Provide integration and build interfaces with internal/external solutions
- Writing specifications for features and products.
- Perform testing and support business with UAT
- Troubleshoot issues and provide fixes that address root cause of specific problem
- Keep technical documentation up to date
- Being part of IT Transformation through experimentation of the most cutting edge tech solutions being part of experimentation, delivering and piloting of MVPs as well as industrialization of newly built solutions (including industrialization, deployment and post- implementation support)
- Regularly explore and assess business potential of new technologies and products
- Build your own expertise while cooperating with professional across the global organization of Philip Morris International
- Identify potential process improvement projects and execute on areas of opportunities to support the affiliate.
- Lean and Agile mindset (certificates are an advantage)
- Strong ability to address business challenges and opportunities with customer focus
- Strong analytical thinking capabilities
- Creative approach to problem solving
- Excellent communication skills
- Good teamwork and collaboration
- Fluency in Romanian and English.
- a possibility to contribute and gain valuable experience while participating in digital transformation we undergo
- becoming a part of truly international team and work with best in class information system products and solutions
- support and mentoring by experienced colleagues within dynamic multi-cultural working environment
- limitless learning, growth and worldwide career opportunities
- competitive salary and wide range of the best-in-class benefits
- flexible working arrangements adjusted to your needs
- private medical and dental care, life insurance
- lunch card, employee pension plan
- wide range of trainings, optional language courses
- further education and possibility for support in getting higher professional qualification