Huawei Enterprise Romania GSC focuses its goals on satisfying customer needs, reducing costs and ensuring smooth business operation.
Our Enterprise GSC offers 24/7 multi-channel access, multi-language support in 6 different languages (English, French, Spanish, Italian, Polish and German) and IT platforms used by our engineers to solve our customers’ problems. Huawei Enterprise Romania GSC is made of several teams: Marketing & Channel Support Center, Customer Care Representatives, Spare Parts Center, Network Operation Center, Technical Assistance Center and Remote Delivery Center.
In Romania we have 2 offices, located in Bucharest and Timisoara, with over 150 HCNP (Huawei Certified Network Professional) and HCIE (Huawei Certified Internetwork Expert) employees.
- Fluency in English;
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Communication, Psychology, Sociology, Economical Science, Human Resources;
- At least 1 year of experience on a similar job;
- Previous experience in a multi-cultural work environment.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills;
- Good knowledge of GDPR requirements;
- Ability to handle high work volumes;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality;
- Any of the following languages would be considered an advantage: German, French, Italian, Spanish, Polish, Turkish or Chinese.
- Handling end to end Recruitment processes for Romania Solar Inverters Department (including but not limited to reviewing applicants, performing headhunting activities, scheduling interviews, assessing candidates through HR interviews);
- Preparing and sending job offers based on the recruitment process outcome;
- Creating accurate and clear Recruitment reports, as requested;
- Maintain constant communication with the Hiring Managers in order to assess and fulfill recruitment needs;
- Attend Job Fairs and other recruitment events;
- In charge of all HR Admin tasks related to employee on-boarding (ID creation, laptop requests, mandatory new employee exams);
- Handling the outsourced employees’ Exit procedure, both physical resignation documents and internal workforce system applications;
- Maintaining and verifying employee attendance records;
- Updating and maintaining the employee internal HR system accounts.
- Motivational salary package and annual performance bonus;
- Gym discounts;
- Private Medical Insurance discounts;
- Paid 4 hours leave per month;