Financial Analyst Human Machine Interface - VNI HMI - TSR
Project controller is handling the financial details at project level being connected with the Technical Team, Production Plant and collaborating with the Project Manager/Sales in order to ensure profitability in quotation and development process phases.
* Prepare customer quotes (including alignment of inputs with supporting functions), present quote financials to management for approval;
* Provide cost breakdown according to approved open book policy, including crosscheck for consistency with worldwide projects of same customer;
* E-CR ( Capital request) financial analysis;
* Maintain and track awarded projects through development and update reporting systems;
* Elaborate financial and economic analysis in order to support daily/operational decision making in line with Group Rules and Guidelines;
* Track and drive improvement of material cost and license cost on product level including Design to Cost;
* Tracking of R&D cost, Reimbursements and Customer Funded Tooling;
* Support in all financial topics required to support business decisions including preparation of supplier and customer claims;
* Calculation of change requests and alignment with sales and project management;
* Profitability tracking of series projects (CUPA) and active involvement in including initiation of cost reduction measures.
* University degree (e.g. Economics, Economical Engineering) or relevant professional experience;
* Good Excel skills, Power BI knowledge is a plus;
* SAP knowledge is an advantage;
* Entrepreneurial & Business understanding;
* Good communication skills;
* English advanced knowledge.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara/Iasi Residents; A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements "Network. Inform. Integrate.", i.e. hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.