Advanced Purchaser for BU VNI HMI - Purchasing TSR
* Actively support the acquisition phase in order to consolidate a reliable and competitive BOM (Bill of Materials) price;
* Work in close collaboration with design team (Electronic and Mechanic), this goes along with review of designs, involvement of all internal sourcing-relevant disciplines and initiating and closing of sourcing processes;
* Control BOM cost: Track and improve BOM cost from project quoting phase until SOP (Start of Production), define measures to close the gaps to target BOM cost;
* Responsible for DTC/ReDTC activities from purchasing side;
* Be the active leader of the supplier selection process from RFQ to Supplier award in order to guarantee the best TCO (total cost of ownership) sourcing decision;
* Responsible for closing the sourcing procedures on time;
* Support the Purchasing roadmap that will be defined as product line/group level to harmonize business unit strategy with purchasing strategy and implement them in day-to-day activities;
* Perform market analysis to acquire new suppliers in case of new technologies needed;
* Purchasing representative in the project team until SOP. Manage operational tasks surrounding the Purchasing team (Ad-hoc Negotiations/quoting, price changes, etc.);
* Further project-specific tasks: Review of project milestones, participation in Core Team Meetings, and aligning of all project-relevant sourcing activities with AP colleagues (m/f/diverse).
* Academic degree in the field of Business, Engineering, Industrial Engineering or a similar qualification;
* Knowledge in electronic components will be appreciated;
* Fluent English language skills (written and spoken);
* Capability to operate with different cultures in an international team;
* Team skills, conflict management, open-mindedness as well as the willingness to network.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.