Business Intelligence and Data Manager - VNI CE TSR
* Data Analytics and Reporting Dashboards;
* Mining data from primary and secondary sources;
* Reorganizing retrieved data in a format that can be easily processed further or read by either machine or human;
* Perform systematic statistical data analysis for the discovery, interpretation, and communication of meaningful patterns;
* Develop data models for reporting actuals and forecasts for the defined criteria in scope;
* Create Business Intelligence dashboards and data visualizations that provide clear insights to VNI CE departments, regions, locations or projects;
* Translate data into executable and effective reports.
* Guide continuous development of reporting dashboards and data analytics;
* Functional lead of the reporting team within CE O PR of the reporting;
* Reporting Tools & Process;
* Continuously maintain the tools and provide trainings;
* Support the creation and maintenance of the tool documentation including design, and user manuals;
* Identify opportunities to improve processes and strategies with technology solutions and align with the corresponding tool owners.
* Academic degree in Mathematics, Informatics;
* Engineering or similar;
* Relevant in deep working experience in data management and tools e.g.: Knime, R or Python for Data mining and Statistical Programming, Power BI or Tableau for Data Visualization and Microsoft Excel;
* Strategic thinking with problem solving competencies and well-structured working method;
* Good communication and presentation skills in English;
* Proactive and highly motivated personality with team player attitude;
* Willingness to travel internationally on occasions.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.