La Valoris Center apreciem performanța, proactivitatea, abilitățile de leadership, dorinta de progres si mai presus de toate pretuim oamenii.
Angajatii nostri reprezintă cel mai bun atu al companiei.
We have an opportunity for a Sales Executive Specialist to join our team in Bucharest. He or she will report directly to the Business Development Manager. The role's focus is to execute the company sales strategy, by performing customer acquisitions tasks on a local an international level.
You are the person that we are looking for if:
• You have previous experience in the BPO industry (2+ years), in a B2B sales role is a plus.
• You are proactive, self-motivated and driven by targets.
• You are a resilient person and have commercial awareness.
• You have strong communication and presentation skills – verbal and written and proven ability to negotiate with others.
• You can think creatively and strategically about new sales opportunities.
• You can conduct research and always be on top of recent developments in the BPO industry.
• You are proficient at using the Microsoft Office applications, including but not limited to MS Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point.
• Spoken and written English proficiency
For this role, you will:
• Research and analyze the local and international market in order to generate new business contacts.
• Build new business by identifying decision makers, contacting them, presenting the company solutions and turn them into paying customers.
• Meet potential customers virtually or on sales visits and you will give presentations about our services.
• Maintain relationships with the customers by providing guidance and supervising the onboarding process.
• Work close with other teams and colleagues, in order to identify the best solutions for potential customers and meeting monthly or annual targets.
What we offer:
• Motivating salary package – includes attractive benefits and bonuses related to the performances achieved.
• An extraordinary, determined and creative team.
• Access to Bookster library.
• Access to online fitness platform Yump.
• Periodical trainings for personal and professional development.
• Friendly colleagues, internal competitions and team activities.
• Real possibilities for professional development within a fast-growing company.